Yumna Zaidi is a brilliant Pakistani actress who works in TV. Nowadays, her drama “Tere Bin” is most trending on Geo TV, in which she is starring as Merrub with co-star Wahaj Ali. She was born in Karachi, Pakistan, and now Yumna Zaidi age is 33.
People also know her from her parts in the TV shows Rishtey Kuch Adhooray Se and Zara Yaad Kar. She has made a living in the Urdu television business and has been nominated for seven Hum Awards. She is known for playing a wide range of characters in both social and romantic dramas. Zaidi has got Three Lux Style Awards. Read also about Lexi Jayde.
|Yumna Zaidi Age||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Profession||Actress, VJ & Host|
|Education||University of Home Economics|
|Mother||Shabana Naheed Zaidi|
|Siblings||Two Sister and One Brother|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
Yumna Zaidi Age
Her parents gave birth to her on July 30, 1989, in Lahore, Punjab. According to her birthdate, the charming actress Yumna is 33 years old.
Yumna is under the sign of Cancer
Yumna Zaidi Height
|Height (approx.)||n centimeters- 170 cm in meters- 1.70 m in feet & inches- 5′ 7”|
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg in pounds- 110 lbs|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34Eye Colour Brown|
This beautiful celeb has a master’s degree in interior design and has worked as a radio DJ and a host.
Yumna Zaidi Family
Yumna Zaidi was born and raised in Lahore. She now lives in Texas, works in both Karachi and Lahore and lives with her family. Zameendar Zaidi, her father, died in June 2019, and Shabana Naheed Zaidi, her mother, works at home. She is from the village of Arif Wala in Pakpattan, which is part of the Punjab province. She has a master’s degree in interior design and has worked as a radio DJ and host.
Yumna Zaidi sister
Yumna Zaidi is the middle sister out of three. There is one older brother and one younger sister in her family. Her two sisters are Mehreen Zaidi and Alizah Zaidi. Her younger brother, Muhammad Shahzeb, is a successful entrepreneur in the United States.
Yumna Zaidi Real Husband
No news has come out about Yumna’s husband or whether or not she is married. If we hear anything official about her relationship status, we’ll put it on our website, so check back. So, as of right now, she hasn’t been married.
Yumna Zaidi Boyfriend
Our records show that Yumna Zaidi is likely single and has never been engaged before. Yumna Zaidi is not dating anyone as of February 2, 2023. Relationships: We don’t know about any of Yumna Zaidi’s past relationships. You might be able to help us figure out when Yumna Zaidi was born.
Yumna Zaidi Net Worth
|Income Source||Acting, Modeling and Brand Endorsements|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 9 lakh +|
|Annual Income||Rs 1.8 Crores|
Yumna Zaidi Instagram & Other Social Media Profiles
- She didn’t want to be an actress, but her friend Affan Waheed persuaded her to try it out. She played a supporting role in ARY Digital’s 2012 domestic drama Thakan, and then she played the main character in the melodrama Khushi Ek Roag. Additionally, she played Maryam in the Urdu 1 show Teri Raah Main Rul Gai, which starred Samiya Mumtaz and Sami Khan.
- Zaidi was praised for her emotional performances in the dramas Meri Dulari (2013) on Geo TV and Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi (2013) on Hum TV. The latter earned her a nomination for “Best Supporting Actress” at the Hum Awards. Her acclaimed role as a troubled wife in Rishtay Kuch Adhooray Se (2013), a tragic romance, made her a leading actress in Pakistan and got her nominated for the Hum Award for Best Actress.
- After that, Zaidi made a special appearance in the 2013 show Sannata and played a supporting role alongside Sajal Ali and Agha Ali in Kashif Nisar’s film Kis Se Kahoon. as a result, she became better known for her roles in the drama Mausam (2014), Madawa (2015), Guzaarish (2015), Jugnoo (2015), Kaanch Ki Guriya (2015), Paras (2015), and Aap ki Kaneez (2015), in which she played a wide range of characters. Some of these roles also earned her nominations for Best Actress.
- In 2016, she also played the lead role of Uzma Ikhtiar in Momina Duraid’s Zara Yaad Kar, along with Zahid Ahmed and Sana Javed.
- Then 2017, she was on Hum TV’s Yeh Raha Dil with Ahmed Ali. Zaidi played Hayat, whose mother had died and whose father had left her when she was young. People liked how she worked with Ali on screen, so she was nominated for “Best on-screen couple” at the Hum Awards. Later, she agreed to be in Pinjra, which Kashif Nisar was directing. In the same year, she played Sila, a woman who was sexually harassed, in Dar Si Jaati Hai Sila, which was directed by Bee Gul and starred Noman Ijaz and Saman Ansari. A critic from The News International said of her, “With fewer lines and a tough subject, Yumna played her part with ease, making it seem real from the beginning to the end.”
- As of 2018–2019, she played Samra, the wife of a feudal lord, in Pukaar, and Mehreen Jabbar directed Project Dil Kiya Karey for the 7th Sky Entertainment.
- She played Hajra in the social drama Inkaar with Imran Ashraf and Sami Khan, and she also made a special appearance in Choti Choti Batain, an anthology show by Angeline Malik. She also had a long cameo in Ishq Zahe Naseeb and played Raina in the TV movie Shaadi Impossible.
- Zaidi is very involved in the media and has been on many talk shows. In 2016, when the crime drama series Udaari was banned, she spoke up and said, “It’s about a social cause, and we should use these drama serials to make people more aware.” On Hum TV’s Bridal Couture Week, she walked the runway for designer Aisha Farid’s Crystalline collection. In 2017, she was also on the celebrity comedy talk show Mazaaq Raat. This article is about Yumna zaidi age, height, career, and complete biography. Learn more about
Yumna Zaidi Dramas
Her new drama Tere Bin is on Geo Tv
|2017–2018||Dar Si Jati Hai Sila|
|Dil Kiya Karay||Aiman|
|Choti Choti Batain||Bisma|
|Ishq Zahe Naseeb||Shakra (Sameer’s Illusion)|
|2020||Pyar Ke Sadqay|
|2021||Dil Na Umeed To Nahi|