American rapper, songwriter, and musician Quavious Keyate Marshall, best known by his stage as Quavo, was born in Athens, Georgia on April 2, 1991, in the United States. He is a founding member of the renowned rap group Migos. Marshall was a gifted quarterback in his childhood and looked to have a bright future in sports. His skill for sports, however, was overpowered by his passion for music. He made the decision to leave Berkmar High School so that he could start the hip-hop group Migos with his cousin and nephew, Kirshnik (Takeoff) and Kiari (Offset), respectively. If you want to know about Quavo Height, Age, Weight, Family, Girlfriend, Net Worth, and Songs read this article completely.
Singles that Quavo has released have reached the top of the US music charts. The trio’s debut song, “Versace,” reached the America Billboard 100 and received praise from musicians like Drake and Justin Bieber on social media. The rap group and Canadian artist Drake later modified the song. Since starting his career in 2013, Quavo has consistently produced hits, with his most recent track, “Bad and Boujee,” peaking at number one on the U.S. Billboard chart. The release date of his second album, “Culture,” was January 27, 2017. The thirteen-track CD has gotten favorable reviews from music publications. On practically all music charts throughout the world, it has held the top places. Read also about Lil Durk
Quavo Marshall was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on April 2, 1991. In 2023, he will be 31 years old.. Along with his cousin Kiari, also known as “Offset,” and his nephew Krishnik, popularly known as “Takeoff,” he was raised by his mother.
In Lilburn, Georgia, he attended “Berkmar High School Patriots.” He was a quarterback for his school’s football team during his time in school.
Check out this section if you’re curious about Quavo height. Quavo’s height in meters is 1.80 m, his height in feet is 6 feet 2 inches, and his height in centimeters is 178 cm.
He maintains a lean physique and weighs 73 kg or 160 lb. This article is about Quavo Height, Age, Weight, Family, Girlfriend, Net Worth, and Songs.
Quavo Physical Appearance
He is a handsome man with a charming personality. Quavo stands 6 feet and 2 inches tall and weighs around 60 kg. The rapper has a gorgeous face and an excellent physique. He has features for a fantastic body. He has beautiful dark brown eyes as well as dark black hair.
Mr. Marshall, Quavo’s father, is a businessman by profession, and Edna Marshall, his mother, is a housewife. Quavo still has a close bond with his mum. He lavishes her with expensive presents, including a brand-new home for Christmas, a luxurious new car for her birthday, and a golden chain with the word “Mama Huncho.” She is often referred to as “Mama Quavo” in the media.
Quavo’s paternal elder brother is someone he has never met in person. The future rap sensation heard about his older sibling from his mother. Then Quavo tried his best to find him. He thought the man he met on the social internet by the name of Willie Bands was his long-lost sibling.
Kashara Cherylle Marshall, Quavo’s second-oldest sister, is called Kashara. Georgia’s Athens is where she was born. The young woman attended Cedar Shoals High School. She married Jay Reed, her best friend who was 5 years older after she fell in love with him. Jayda, Jayme, and Jayce are their three daughters. Quavo Shara’s brother and she are very close. She also kept up good contact with her well-known nephew Kirshnik, a.k.a. Takeoff the rapper, who unfortunately passed away in November 2022.
She presents herself as a digital content author. Tara continues to maintain her 61k-subscriber Instagram account. Additionally, she has a YouTube channel called “Reed Family 5” where she shares stories about her family.
The marital status of Quavo is single. He and Niki Haris were engaged in the year 2014. He has dated Sweetie, Bernice Burgos, Iggy Azalea, Karrueche Tran, Lira Galore, Chinese Kitty, Nicki Minaj, Ashlee Monroe, and Irene The Dream in addition to Niki Haris.
Quavo Net Worth
Many famous people have great careers; Quavo is an equally accomplished individual who has grown in fame. Quavo’s net worth is around $30 million, according to resources, that Quavo’s fans may learn about. Keep checking back to our page for additional updates. This article is about Quavo Height, Age, Weight, Family, Girlfriend, Net Worth, and Songs.
Murder of Takeoff
One of the primary witnesses to Takeoff’s murder on November 1, 2022, early in the morning, was Quavo. According to Houston’s TV, a private party at 810 Billiards and Bowling finished at approximately 1:00 CDT, and he, Takeoff, and around 39 other individuals gathered outside the bowling alley. Quavo was not hurt during the shooting.
|Full Name||Quavious Keyate Marshall|
|Net Worth||$26 Million|
|Date of Birth||2 April 1991|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Birth Place||Lawrenceville, Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Currently, Live In||Lawrenceville, Atlanta|
|Profession||Rapper and Songwriter|
|Debut||Film: Atlanta (2016)Music Video: Quavo Huncho (2018)|
|Years Active||2008 – Present|
|Hometown||Lawrenceville, Atlanta, Georgia|
|School/High School||Berkmar High School, Georgia, United States|
- He has worked with producers like Zaytoven and Murda Beatz while being managed by “Coach K.” The rapper frequently finds himself and the other members of his crew in disputes over drug possession or riot instigation. He hasn’t allowed these charges to stand in the way of his achievement, yet.
- Quavo and his band have each received three nominations for the “BET Hip Hop Awards.” He received nominations for “Rookie of the Year,” “Best Club Banger,” and “Best Mixtape” in 2014 for the songs “Fight Night” and “No Label II.”
- He was nominated for a “Best Group” award at the 2015 BET Awards, however, the group was defeated by Rae Sremmurd.
- The Recording Industry Association of America awarded gold certification to Quavo Marshall’s first track, “Versace.” It was ranked among the top five Hip Hop songs of 2013 according to XXL.
- The debut song off his 2016 album “Culture,” “Bad and Boujee,” earned his first-ever record to hold the top place on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- His most recent release, “Culture,” is a chart-topping record. Both the US Billboard 200 and the US Top Hip-Hop albums ranked it top. It also finished second on the Australian Urban Albums and top on the “Canadian Albums.”
- In 2016, Quavo and American rapper Young Thug released a mixtape together titled “MigoThuggin.”
- In the same year, radio stations broadcast the first track from his second album, “Bad and Boujee,” which also featured rapper Lil Uzi Vert. The music video for the song was broadcast on October 31.
- Since January 2017, Quavo and Takeoff have been working on their “Dab Tour,” with Kippa da Flippa serving as the opening act. Young Rich Niggas 2, a new mixtape, was also released by him on January 18.