One of the fresh faces in acting who has made a name for herself in the business is Olivia Cooke. She gained a lot of fame and is now regarded as one of the greatest in the industry as a result of her performance in House of the Dragon. In this series, the name of Emily Carey is also prominent. Carey has been working in the industry for ten years and, as of this writing, has appeared in a number of projects. In addition, she is actively working on other confirmed upcoming projects. The actress has also received several nominations and awards during the course of her acting career. Well. We’ve included Olivia Cooke Age, height, weight, and other information in this post. Also, know about Maisie Williams.
Olivia Cooke Age
Olivia Cooke was born on December 27, 1993, Olivia Cooke Age is 29 years in 2023. Oldham, Greater Manchester, England, U.K. is where she was born. She lives in the United Kingdom and she is a Christian. She presently resides in New York City but was raised with her family in Oldham, England.
Olivia Cooke Height & Weight
Cooke seems to be in good physical and mental health. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are a dark brown color. Her bra is a 32A size. Olivia is a stunning young woman with a powerful personality. Olivia is 5 feet 5 inches tall (167 cm). She enjoys eating well and exercising frequently. Olivia is around 53 kg heavy (116 lbs). She has a banana-shaped figure that is lean and toned. Her chest measures 33 inches, her waist 24 inches, and her hips 32 inches. She is wearing a dress that is a US size 6 (EU size 36). She wears a six in dresses (US). Size 8 shoes are worn by Cooke (US). Her physical measurements are 33-24-32.
Olivia Cooke Education
She started performing at a young age, which prompted her to join Oldham Theatre Workshop, an after-school theatre company. She attended Royton and Crompton Academy before enrolling in the theatre program at Oldham Sixth Form College. Before taking her A-level final, Olivia leaves the college.
Olivia Cooke Family
Her mother’s name is Lindsay Wilde and her father’s name is John Cooke. Her father is a retired police officer and her mother was a sales agent. When Olivia was a little child, her parents were divorced. She then lived with their mother, along with her younger sister Eleanor Cooke.
Olivia Cooke Net Worth
Cooke’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million In 2023
Olivia Cooke Boyfriend
Cooke is single right now. Ben Hardy, who played Freddie Mercury in the film Bohemian Rhapsody, was the man she was seeing. On the set of the 2020 British black comedy thriller film Pixie, the two met Ben, who plays Frank, and Olivia, who plays Pixie. They referred to their relationship as “Intensity” and finally broke up. Before her short affair with Ben, she was previously connected with American actor Christopher Abbot. Her gender is the same as everyone else’s.
Olivia Cooke Bio
|Other Names||Olivia Kate Cooke,Olivia|
|Date of Birth||27 December 1993|
|Birth Place||Oldham, England, United Kingdom|
|Residence||England, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5million|
|Olivia Cooke Age||29 Years|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Weight (Approx.)||54 kg|
|Figure Measurements||33 – 24 – 32|
|Education||Oldham Sixth Form College in Greater Manchester|
|Nationality (Country)||United Kingdom|
- Olivia’s role as Megan Meg Demoys in the British drama series Blackout led to her making her television debut in 2012. In the same year, she played Nancy Linnet in the supernatural thriller series The Secret of Crickley Hall on BBC.
- Cooke is a well-known actress in the UK. Ruby in Ruby’s Skin (2014), Jane Harper in The Quiet Ones (2014), and Haley Peterson in The Signal are some of her most well-known parts (2015). (2014).
- Additionally, Olivia portrayed Laine Morris in Ouija (2014), Rachel Kushner in The Dying Girl (2015), Katie Says Goodbye in Me and Earl (2016), Lizzie Cree in The Limehouse Golem (2016), and Amamda in Thoroughbreds (2017). (2017).
- The comedy-drama Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, which was based on Andrew’s book of the same name, was her second appearance. She portrayed Rachel Kushner in this film. She played the roles of Elizabeth “Lizzie” Cree and Katie in the 2016 films Katie Says Goodbye and The Limehouse, respectively. Thoroughbreds, is a 2017 black comedy movie. Along with Anya Taylor-Joy, Anton Yelchin, Paul Sparks, and Francie Swift, Olivia played Amanda.
- In Steven Spielberg’s 2018 science fiction action film Ready Player One, she performed as Samantha Cooke/Art3mis. Later that year, she played the lead character of Becky Sharp in the ITV production Vanity Fair.
- Louise and other roles she’s had in movies include “in the Sound of Metal, Lou Berger (2019). O’Brien, Plode, in Pixie (2020). Leah in Naked Singularity (2021) and Emma Ryerson in Little Fish She is also well-known for her television roles, such as Carla in Modern Love on Amazon Prime Video
- Read to know about famous stars Lucas Bravo.
Olivia Cooke Awards
In appreciation for her exceptional accomplishments, she won a large number of honors and awards. She won the Best Actress honor at the Eerie Horror Film Festival Awards in 2014. She received the UK Stars of Tomorrow title from the Screen International Awards the same year.
In addition to winning awards, she was nominated for several more. In addition to being nominated for Best Female Newcomer at the Empire Awards, she was also nominated for Best Actress at the Women’s Image Network Awards. As a result of her remarkable performance, she has also won several pageants.
Olivia Cooke Movies
|The Quiet Ones||Jane Harper|
|The Signal||Haley Peterson|
|2015||Me and Earl and the Dying Girl||Rachel Kushner|
|2016||The Limehouse Golem||Elizabeth “Lizzie” Cree|
|Katie Says Goodbye||Katie|
|2018||Samantha Cooke / Art3mis|
|Follow the Roses||Angie|
|Life Itself||Dylan Dempsey|
|2019||Sound of Metal||Lou Berger|
|2021||Little Fish||Emma Ryerson|
|2022||Fireheart||Georgia Nolan (voice)|