Mahira Khan Biography: Mahira khan is a Pakistani television star as well as a film star. Her father, Hafeez Khan belonged to Delhi, British India, and migrated to Pakistan after the partition of India. Khan passed her O-Levels at Foundation Public School, where she also attended.
Mahira relocated to California at the age of 17 to continue her studies and enrolled at Santa Monica College there. She also chose to pursue her bachelor’s degree at the University of Southern California. She did not complete her undergraduate studies, though, and she went back to Pakistan in 2008. The actress worked as a cashier at a Los Angeles Rite Aid shop while she was pursuing her education in the United States. You can also get information about Jenna Ortega
Mahira Khan Age
Mahira Khan is a talented and stunning actor who proved her talent by her performance in several TV serials and films. The actor was born on Friday, 21 December 1984, According to her birth-date now she is 37 years old.
Mahira Khan Height
Mahira Khan is a young, stunning woman with a lovely personality. Her physique is quite well-defined. She is around 55 kg tall and 5 feet 5 inches wide. She has appealing brown eyes, and her hair is dark.
|Body Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
Mahira Khan Family
Mahira Khan belongs to a wealthy Muslim family from Karachi. Her mother, Nigar Khan, is a stay-at-home mom, while her father, Hafeez Khan, is a business consultant. She has a brother and two sisters. Khan’s brother’s name is Hasan Khan who is a journalist by profession.
There isn’t much info available about her mother. She was married to Ali Askri, later they got divorced and they both have a son(Azlan).
Mahira Khan Net Worth
Mahira Khan’s Net Worth is approximately $6 Million
Mahira Khan Biography
|Nickname||Mena, Maria, Mairu|
|Age||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1984|
|Full Name||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Profession||Actress, Model, VJ, and Host|
Mahira Khan Husband
Mahira married Ali Askari, who is a Pakistani actor, director, writer, and producer. He handles MTV Pakistan as executive director as well. They got married in 2007 and separated in 2014. Mahira Khan, the first spouse of Ali Askari, is a Pakistani actress with more than ten years of experience in the business. In 2011, Mahira began her career as a VJ before making her acting debut in the drama series “Humsafar.” She has now gone on to star in a number of popular tv series and motion pictures.
Mahira Khan Affairs
Leaked photos of Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor caused a great deal of controversy and highlighted how close the two celebrities were to one another.
Mahira Khan faced a lot of criticism from the public and the media in 2017 after being seen with Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor in a foreign land. She was shown smoking while having a backless outfit. People did not like these images,
Khan began working as a VJ. Her debut act was in the 2011 film Bol.
She played her first major role in the drama serial Humsafar, which helped to make her one of the top stars in the nation.
She got the Lux Style Award for Satellite’s Best TV Actress for the performance.
Later, she went on to earn further honors, including two Hum Awards and a nomination for Sadqay Tumhare for a Hum Award, as well as a Best Actress Award from Pakistan Media Awards for her work in Shehr-e-Zaat and a Lux Style Award for Best TV Actress. Continue reading to know the complete Biography of Anmol Baloch.
- Additionally known as Mazdoor Khan, Mahiru, and Gangu
- Mahira worked two jobs concurrently and took on other odd jobs to cover her costs in the United States.
- She performed her duty as a Brand Ambassador of the British Asian Trust to support their work across South Asia.
- Mahira was named the Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan in 2012. Mahira is considered Pakistan’s highest-paid actress. Mahira has been featured on the covers of a few magazines, including Vogue Beauty Hello and Gracia.
- Mahira scored 10th in the British daily Eastern Eye’s 2015 list of the “Sexiest Asian Women.” Mahira Khan, who was voted the sexiest Pakistani woman in 2015, is the first Pakistani actress to make her Cannes Red Carpet debut in 2018.
- In 2019, Mahira Khan served as National Goodwill Ambassador for The UN Refugee Agency
- After the birth of her son, she only signed projects in her acting career that allowed her to take her son on shoots.
If you want to know the latest updates about Mahira Khan Biography, Dramas, and Movies do visit our website regularly.